Friday, February 15, 2013

Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken

It has been a while since I've blogged!  We moved into a new house and we didn't have internet for awhile.  Once we got internet, there were complications with that.  Then we went out of town... when we got home from out of town we finally got it all figured out!  Today is the first time since we got internet that I have time to finally blog!  I made this recipe almost 2 months ago!  Holy cow I have a lot of catching up to do!

This is a great crock pot recipe to make.  It's simple, healthy, and very tasty.  However, I'm still figuring out the chicken in the crock pot thing.  I feel like sometimes the chicken is really delicious and moist and sometimes it's dried out.  Maybe it is the recipes I pick?  I don't know.  This recipe is OK, and I'd consider making it again because I do love crock pot meals.  (Funny thing is, I have spaghetti sauce in the crock pot right now!) :)  Here ya go:

Crock Pot Pineapple Chicken
4 Frozen Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
1 can Pineapple Chunks, drain half the juice out  (You may want to have an extra can of pineapple chunks to put on top of the finished product... the ones that cook in the crock pot absorb a lot of the salt and don't taste very good)

Throw everything in the crock pot.  Cook on low for 6-7 hours.  Shred with a fork and serve over rice. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment