Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The BEST Steak Marinade

I know, I know... I've been terrible about blogging!  It feels like life has been busy during the week and on weekends.  We are most definitely settled into the house by now, though!

I hope everyone is staying warm and cozy during all the snow we've been getting.  There was talk about a HUGE storm last week and we ended up getting hardly any snow.  We had more snow today and we were originally supposed to only get 1-3 inches.  Well, this storm was actually HUGE and we are still getting a ton of snow.  We have to have at least 6 inches by now!  I'm making a big pot of this Chicken Soup tonight :) Perfect for a cold and snowy night!

Here is a great steak marinade I made before we moved.  I made this as part of our "last" home cooked meal at our old house!  Here ya go:

Best Steak Marinade
1/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/3 cup Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 T Garlic Powder
3 T Basil
1 1/2 T Parsley
1 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Garlic

Combine all ingredients.  Pour marinade over steak (or any meat of your choice).  Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.


Delicious and one of the best homemade marinades we've ever had!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment