Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sesame Crusted Chicken

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for new ways to make chicken.  I was pretty excited to find this Sesame Crusted Chicken recipe on Pinterest.  How could you go wrong with sesame seeds AND panko?  If you haven't used panko before, I highly recommend it instead of other breading.  Panko gets so crispy and crunchy when it bakes.  Very delicious.   I was in the mood for salmon, so I make a couple salmon filets along with all this chicken.  It was very good on the salmon too!  Here's the recipe:

Sesame Crusted Chicken
1 lb. Chicken Tenderloins
s&p
2 tsp Sesame Oil
2 tsp Soy Sauce
6 T Sesame Seeds
1/2 tsp Salt
4 T Panko
Olive Oil Spray

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.

Combine sesame oil and soy sauce in bowl.  In a second bowl, mix together sesame seeds, panko, and salt.

Place chicken in oil mixture, then into sesame seed mixture.  Make sure to coat well.  Place on baking sheet, lightly spray top of chicken with oil spray.  Bake 8-10 minutes, flip over and cook another 5-7 minutes or until cooked through.  Enjoy!!


This was very good and easy to make!  These are all staple items we always keep in our house, so I'll definitely be making this again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment