Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nutella!!! Chocolate Chip Cookies

Nutella... need I say more?  I was in charge of dessert for dinner at my parents house one weekend so I decided to try some new cookies.  These are SO tasty and easy to make.  I have decided this week I am ready to start some baking for Christmas, so I thought I'd share one cookie recipe I do like.  Here you go:

Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter (1 stick)
1 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1/3 cup Nutella
2 cups Chocolate Chips

Preheat over to 350 degrees.

Add flour, baking soda, and salt to a mixing bowl, mix together.  In a mixer, mix together butter, sugar, brown sugar until light and fluffy.  Mix the eggs and vanilla until fully incorporated.  Add flour mixture a little at a time until combined.  Add chocolate chips.

Drop dough by tablespoons onto a greased pan.  Bake 8-10 minutes.  Let cool and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment